Containerization is a virtualization technology that allows running an application in a fully isolated standardized container. For its operation, it uses a core of a host operating system with a separate set of software.
All components required to run an application are packed as a single image and can be reused. An application in a container runs in an isolated environment and does not have access to data from other containers unless such interaction is explicitly configured between them.
FOR HIGH-LOAD IT SYSTEMS
- Simple scaling and fault tolerance by running multiple identical replicas on different nodes simultaneously.
- Maximum performance and availability of disk storage through the use of distributed data storage systems.
- Efficient traffic distribution by using dedicated load balancers.
FOR DEVELOPMENT PROCESSES MANAGING
- Quick creation of test environments in a Kubernetes cluster.
- Automation of CI/CD processes by Tucha DevOps engineers.
- Standardization of development in distributed teams.
- Private repositories of containers (Docker Registry) and artifacts (S3-compatible).
- Statistics and monitoring by Grafana+Prometheus are available.
- Automatic certificate issuance
- authority – a separate Kubernetes cluster
- total amount of RAM – up to 32 GB
- total CPU time – up to 16 CPU cores
- authority – a separate Ceph cluster
- total volume of persistent volumes is up to 1000 GB
- return policy – optional for each PVC
- storage types – Ceph RBD (RWO), CephFS (RWX), Ceph RGW (S3-compatible)
- authority – a separate GitLab environment
- number of GitLab users – with no restrictions
- storage of artifacts – without restrictions
- docker image storage – up to 100 GB
- authority – a separate Percona XtraDB Cluster
- number of database users – without restrictions
- number of databases without any restrictions
- amount data – up to 100 GB
- separate nginx-ingress
- automatic issuance of Let's Encrypt certificates
- number of IP addresses – 1
- initial configuration of CI / CD processes (assembly, testing, containerization, publishing)
- additional configuration — 100 EUR/hour
You can also become a member of our affiliate program.
Benefits of partnership:
- Profit from the first sale — without initial investments and mandatory purchases.
- Unlimited payments — payments for the entire period while a client is with us.
- 10% of client payments if withdraw money.
- 15% of client payments if withdraw services.
Our data center has Tier 3 level of reliability, which ensures the availability of information even during technical works. The servers have Intel Xeon E5 processors version 3 or higher and a frequency at least 2.4 GHz. For data storage we use SSD drives combined in RAID10 disk arrays. The role of a data storage system is performed by Supermicro servers. Apache CloudStack is used as a cloud management system, and the hypervisor is KVM. Most equipment is installed in the Telehouse Frankfurt data center in Germany.
The infrastructure allows you to deploy any VPS configuration based on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and FreeBSD operating systems, as well as join virtual machines into isolated networks. In terms of functionality, virtual solutions do not differ from a set of physical servers, but they are significantly beneficial in terms of reliability, scalability, and manageability.