- Help Center
Video tutorials, instructions, lifehacks, and useful tool reviews. Here you will find answers to frequently asked technical questions. Choose a convenient format: illustrative articles in our blog or video content on YouTube.
A reliable data center you can trust data is one of the most important criteria when you are choosing a cloud provider. Among these criteria are geographical location, security level, physical security, etc.
How to determine the reliability of a data center? It must be certified and include:
- protection from unauthorized access to data centers;
- uninterruptible power supply and air conditioning systems;
- duplication of main systems that support the operation of data centers.
Our data centers are located on the territory of Ukraine and abroad. Each location has its own advantages. TuchaFlex+ servers located outside Ukraine, mainly in Germany. Also, these servers have a higher availability rate which is 99.9%. TuchaBit servers located in data centers on the territory of Ukraine, their availability is 99.0%, and they cost less. All data centers that we work with have Tier 3 security level or higher.
Our main facilities (but not all of them) located in the large data center Telehouse Frankfurt (Frankfurt am Main, Germany). All products and services of this data center are delivered using international ISO standards, which ensures that your systems are not just protected but also meet approved industry standards.
Accreditations that Telehouse data center regularly passes:
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Control
- ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 Information Security Management
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management
- ISO 22301: 2012 Business Continuity Management
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management
- BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health, Safety and Security Management
- PCI-DSS Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
In terms of Ukrainian sites, we do not disclose their location in accordance with the regulations on internal security policy.