SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
(extended level of technical support for the Tucha Virtual Infrastructure (TuchaFlex)/(TuchaFlex+)
Comes into force from 01.01.2019
- The extended level of technical support for the Tucha Virtual infrastructure (TuchaFlex)/(TuchaFlex+) (hereinafter the Virtual Infrastructure) defines the following technical characteristics of the Services (tables 01-04 of this Service Level Agreement):
Table 01 Category of request and period for processing (response)
|No.||Request category||Essence of request||Response to a request|
|Time in hours*||Regime (round the clock/working hours)|
|1.||Incident-a request to restore normal (regular) functioning of the Virtual Infrastructure and/or system software (operating system, system drivers, system utilities, system libraries, system services, language interpreters, database management systems) deployed in the Virtual Infrastructure||Incident priority||Failure||Complete unavailability of the Virtual Infrastructure due to network, hardware, and engineering system failures||3||round the clock|
|High||Unavailability of separate components of the Virtual Infrastructure, significant restriction of available functionality, or slowed access to the Virtual Infrastructure||6||round the clock|
|General||Failure that does not significantly affect the use of the Customer's Virtual Infrastructure (the standard procedure shall be followed)||9||round the clock|
|2.||Request for service configuration changeм||Request that leads to a change in the composition and/or volume of the Services||9||Working days,
|3.||Information request||Provision of technical, financial, and administrative information about the Services to the extent necessary to use the Services||24||Working days,
|4.||Request for technical parameter change, which does not change the cost of Services||
• Installation and re-installation of the system without saving operating system data based on the installation image or template from the Contractor's library or an image provided by the Customer;
• Making changes to the system software (operating system, system drivers, system utilities, system libraries, system services, language interpreters, database management systems) deployed in the Virtual Infrastructure
|• Temporary short-term blocking of the Services at the Customer's initiative using the voice password||10 (minutes)||round the clock|
* The response time to a request in clauses 2-4, specified in working days, calculated in the Сontractor's working hours.
Working hours - from 09:00 to 18:00 on working days.
Table 02 Limits and limitations of the Virtual Infrastructure
|1.||Run of virtual machines inside virtual servers||Not provided|
|2.||Reduction of disk space (SAS/SSD/HDD) included in the virtual server||Performs exclusively by creating a new server and transferring all data to it (due to the inability to reduce the size of disk containers). Data transfer is carried out both by the Customer independently within 24 hours, or by the Contractor on a separate request (clause 1.2.1 Of table 04 of Tariffs)|
Limits of the virtual server for Tucha (TuchaFlex)
|Disk storage||2000 GB|
|4.||Limits of the virtual server for Tucha (TuchaFlex+)||Can be set in individual cases if the requested Service configuration (the ratio of individual components of the virtual server) is not economically feasible, according to the Contractor|
|5.||Bandwidth limitation of the Internet access channel to the Virtual Infrastructure||Up to 1000 Mbit/s|
|6.||Snapshot of the virtual server image (Snapshot) (disk space (SSD))||Once every 24 hours**, the last two copies are stored|
|7.||Snapshot of the virtual server image (Snapshot) (disk space (HDD))||Once every 168 hours**, the last two copies are stored|
** According to the automatic algorithms of the Contractor's systems, a snapshot of the virtual server image (Snapshot) may not be done if the virtual server is heavily used and/or there is high operational activity on it. In this case, the interval between the snapshots of the virtual server image (Snapshot) may be greater than the number of hours specified in the Service Level Agreement.
Table 03 Availability level
|1.||Availability of the Virtual Infrastructure||99,9 %|
Table 04 Planned maintenance work and urgent (unscheduled) work
|No.||Name of work||Duration and interval between works||Informing the Customer|
|1.||Scheduled maintenance work||The total duration of work is 36 hours for 1 (one) year||At least 24 hours before the work|
|2.||Urgent (unscheduled) work||The duration is equal to the actual time needed to prevent accidents||Immediately before the start of work|
2. The Contractor shall not interfere in the program code of software (hereinafter the Software) that is hosted or provided by the Customer for placement in the Virtual Infrastructure, shall not analyze the code of such Software on errors and assumes no responsibility for any consequences of use and/or incorrect work of the Software.
3. When eliminating incidents and/or changes to the configuration system Software (operating system, system drivers, system utilities, system libraries, system services, language interpreters, the database management system) deployed in the Virtual infrastructure, the Contractor is not responsible for the malfunctioning of such Software if the Software malfunction caused by the manufacturer of such Software.
4. All terms (definitions) used in this Service Level Agreement, are applied in accordance with the Public Agreement (offer)for the provision of services for the provision in temporary paid use of Virtual Infrastructure of Tucha and Tariffs for the provision of services for the provision in temporary paid use of Virtual Infrastructure of Tucha (TuchaFlex)/(TuchaFlex+).
5. The Parties have agreed that this Service Level Agreement is an integral part of the Public Agreement (offer) for the provision of services for the provision in temporary paid use of Virtual Infrastructure of Tucha.
6. The Service Level Agreement may be changed by the Contractor unilaterally on the terms stipulated in the Public Agreement (offer) for the provision of services for the provision in temporary paid use of Virtual Infrastructure of Tucha.